Wall Fit – Narrowband Internet of Things
Development of a modular wall with highly innovative features focused on technical development, prototyping, and the final validation of a WC that includes:
- walls that are easier to assemble and install;
- lightness and high resistance to fire and sound insulation;
- monitoring of air quality and use of NB-IOT technology in the flush cisterns with detection and monitoring of the flushing operation;
- introduction to the flushing of additives that protect the flushing parts from limestone deposition.
The consortium aims to achieve a new constructive strategy for new housing and the rehabilitation market that allows a solution:
- whose durability and life cycle cost assessment guarantee a lower cost;
- with high environmental performance based on life cycle analysis;
- that uses new communication technologies, namely NB-IOT with the objective of combining the well-being of the user and providing various information;
- with the development of an additive to be applied in the production of thermoplastic parts to provide anti-scale characteristics.